My speech went well I think, they had us give a little talk about who we are and why we want to serve on the board . My handouts were pretty good compared to the rest if I do say so myself. They said "Here's a RIESEN (with Riesen candy) to VOTE Kimberly Robinson Director 2008" I am also doing a joint effort with the other Kim that is running for one of the secretary postions we are going to campaign together to "Vote for the KIM's" tomorrow. Wish us luck! (I feel like I am in High School again)
Tonight I was able to go to dinner with the recorders from Ephraim, Cedar City, and Washington City I miss all my southern friends. I guess that is the great thing about the recorders association we get together at the conferences and have a chance to go to dinner. Tonight we went to Ottavio's (not sure on the spelling) it is super yummy authentic Italian... well as authentic as you can get here in the good old Utah Valley. Don't get me wrong I would love to go to Italy and eat the real stuff but that is going to take me saving ALOT of my pennies.
I apologize for anyone that is reading my blog thinking to themselves what the crap is she even talking about?
Stop with the wondering.
I love what I do and the wonderful people that I get to meet; also the amazing experiences and opportunities I have I wouldn't change them for anything. I am all about life experience and learning new things, I enjoy creating memories especially since I believe our experiences, memories and knowledge are all we get to take with us when we die. Why waste the time we are not here very long so we might as well make the best of it.
Wednesday, April 16, 2008
Speech
Posted by Kimberly Kidman at 7:53 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment