CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 7, 2008

My first Blog!

Yes world I have entered the blogging universe!!! Ready or not here I come!!
News of note I am the proud new owner of a library card for the first time in my life. Yes I really can read who'd have thunk? I just went and signed up today after work and I am excited to put it to good use.

6 comments:

kenna said...

YESSSSSSSSSSS!

the larsons said...

FINALLY:) LOL... Love your guts!!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Thanks for inviting me to your blog! Congratulations on your library card. I don't use mine very much. I should!
I logged in under a different email before and deleted my comment. Sorry! I'm new to the private blogging.

Kayla said...

I am having issues. I am now logged in under the right email.

Kimberly Kidman said...

Thanks everyone I have now made my blog not private so I hope that helps make things less complicated. Hopefully it does not bore you to death!!!