

The fellowes are the neatest group of people I have ever met. I know this is a little late but I wanted to post a little about the adventure I was allowed to be a part of. I will also try to figure out how to post some pictures too. Every year Spanish Fork City hosts the GMF, it is a program that takes influential people from all over Europe to travel the United States and experience different ways of life also to help us all get along better. While in Spanish Fork we meet with the Lt. Governor and someone from the 70 at the church. This year we met with Elder Zwick of the 70, he was a really neat guy and when I saw him talk at conference it was pretty cool to think I had just been to lunch with him a few weeks ago. We also take them on a tour of the Humanitarian Center and Welfare square. We have a tradition to go riding horses and shooting up at the gun club. I love the riding horses part it's, I think my favorite. I have to say that this year was the first time I really connected with them and was able to learn how things are in their countries.... thanks Goranka and Celia I miss you already. I am still saving my pennies to visit Croatia and Portugal next year!
Tuesday, April 8, 2008
The German Marshall Memorial Fellowes (GMF)
Posted by Kimberly Kidman at 8:13 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment