CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 9, 2008

My New Camera


I finally purchased my new camera! This is what it looks like except the color is plum not black. It is super cute and really small it fits into my cell phone cover (don't ask how I figured that one out). It was time for a new one for sure, I have had my other camera for 5 years and the batteries kept dying. This one has a rechargeable battery so I hope I will not run into the same problems.... Nothing like telling everyone to freeze while you place batteries in the camera to take a picture. Definately not the best use of my time. I hope this means I will have many more adventures to post about and the pictures (or should I say evidence) to go along with it.

1 comments:

Sam and Lacey said...

I am so glad to see you started a blog. The horse riding looks so fun. I miss those days.