I survived the weekend but definately have a new found respect for anyone that works or has worked in the fast food industry. I can now officially say that I have "flipped burgers" and the first few were not so pretty (burnt offering maybe?). I started getting the hang of it right about when we were getting done. Sorry to anyone that did not like the way their hamburger was cooked last Saturday at the new Ball Park. The bright side is nobody was going to get sick eating one of my burgers. It was the thought that counts right? I am now however the master of cooking the new breakfast sandwich at the Ball Parks and they really are pretty good. I like them a lot other than the grease factor, but that's what makes them good, besides what would being at the Ball Park be if you couldn't eat something with lots of grease in it. All in all it was a fun experience and I am sure that I will do better if asked to help again.
Monday, April 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment