CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, October 26, 2008

Homemade Play Clay

I stole this recipe off of my friend Emily's blog but it is soo easy and lots of fun to do with the little ones. We used to make it at the Pre School I taught at and I thought for all of you with little ones it would be a fun thing to do since the weather is turning cold and we will soon be trying to find fun things to do in doors.

Homemade PlayClay
2 C flour
1 C Salt
1 tsp. cream of tartar
2 Tbsp. oil
1 tsp. food coloring
2 C water

Mix ingredients together in a heavy saucepan and heat over medium heat, stirring constantly until dough leaves sides of the pan. Let it cool completely then knead out any bubbles. Store in plastic bags.

0 comments: