CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 10, 2008

Las Vegas & SEMA Auto Show


I had an opportunity with my best friend through her work to attend the SEMA Auto Show in Vegas. For those of you that don't know what that is, it is a HUGE deal and not open to the public. I saw sooooo many nice cars it was crazy!

We had a blast we ate lunch at the top of the stratosphere, gambled a little and played a lot.

Friday night we were able to attend Pink's album release party at "The Bank" club in the Bellagio. I had soo much fun it was good times Jessica and I danced so much we seriously could not walk the next day! (It stinks to get older and out of shape)

The next night we were able to check out the Coyote Ugly we only stayed for a few minutes and then headed over to the Luxor for a party thrown by Ty Murray and Jewel, it was at LAX and it was super fun!

All in all it was a great weekend and I look forward to going again next year hopefully we will find time to make it to the PBR as well, we just could not squeeze it in this year even though we had free tickets.

0 comments: