Wow you should see the Pine nut treasure I picked... I was sooo proud of myself and I had alot of fun doing it. I'm sure it was about 8 pounds of pine nuts.
We headed south to finish our dedicated hunter projects (yes we procrastinate) and got rained out, so we went elk hunting... but did not see anything in the areas we could shoot.
We gave up and went back out camping at Indian Peaks.... I love it out there! We saw some great wildlife and found a couple trees with pine nuts on them. There really were not many trees at all but we found two good ones and I got a whole bag full of them to give to my grandpa. It was definately an enjoyable weekend.
We headed south to finish our dedicated hunter projects (yes we procrastinate) and got rained out, so we went elk hunting... but did not see anything in the areas we could shoot.
We gave up and went back out camping at Indian Peaks.... I love it out there! We saw some great wildlife and found a couple trees with pine nuts on them. There really were not many trees at all but we found two good ones and I got a whole bag full of them to give to my grandpa. It was definately an enjoyable weekend.


1 comments:
I think I know what's happening. Above the posting box, there are 2 tabs in the upper right hand corner and you need to click on the "compose" tab instead of being on "edit html." I hope that helps!
Post a Comment