I have had quite the adventure carving pumpkins and painting them, but I would have to say that they turned out alot better then I thought they were going to.
I have to give props for anyone that carves a way cool pumpkin because it requires loads of patience and by the time we all finished we were ready to hack into the pumkins.
I have to give props for anyone that carves a way cool pumpkin because it requires loads of patience and by the time we all finished we were ready to hack into the pumkins.



Painting them just takes talent as well. We had to bust out the blow dryer to finish our faces. It was so much fun and I enjoyed every minute of it.

2 comments:
you pumpkins look awesome!! it was so great to see you the other night!!
xoxox
Wow, those are impressive for sure.
Sooo, we need to get together.
Post a Comment