I am a huge fan of Super Easy recipes and these are some of my favorites.
Give them a try and let me know what you think? I love the fact that you can have everything on hand and not have to worry about going to the store to make dinner.
Taco Chili Soup
2 can Mexican Stewed Tomato
1 can Kidney Beans
1 can Corn
1 can Diced Green Chilies
1 pkg Taco Seasoning (to taste)
1/2 lb Browned Hamburger (to taste)
Mix ingredients and heat until warmed through.
Serve with sour cream and fritos.
Can be put in a crock pot on low as well.
Pumpkin Spice Chocolate Chip Cookies
1 can Pumpkin (15oz)
1 box Spice Cake Mix
1 bag Chocolate Chips
Mix together and drop spoonfuls on greased cookie sheet.
Bake 350 for 12-18 minutes or until done.
(done when cookies spring back when touched)
Monday, October 13, 2008
Super Easy Recipes
Posted by Kimberly Kidman at 4:28 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You know how much I LOVE these recipes! I printed them off and gave the cookie one to my mother in law. I have told EVERYONE I know about these!! YUMMY!! I am actually making the soup for dinner tonight!!
They both sound really yummy. I am going to give them a try. Oh, and I love your pumpkins! They did turn out pretty artistic!
Post a Comment