I Love the Fiesta Days Rodeo! This year was soooo much work but sooo much fun. It takes a ton to put the rodeo on and I am proud to say that our city does one heck of a job. This year I had the chance to get to know the bullfighters better and they are a funny bunch. I felt pretty special to be allowed to hang out behind the scenes. Plus an apology to Macey's for buying them out of cookies everyday.... man all those cowboys can eat!!!

Here are a few pictures I took of the City Council and I waiting to get loaded on the trucks, and some of the exciting shots I got.


Oh I also got to wear a recycle shirt and drive an electric chariot in the parade it was pretty funny but alot of fun too.

Here are a few pictures I took of the City Council and I waiting to get loaded on the trucks, and some of the exciting shots I got.


Oh I also got to wear a recycle shirt and drive an electric chariot in the parade it was pretty funny but alot of fun too.
0 comments:
Post a Comment