CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Wedding Work



I think the wedding turned out nice for my aunt it was alot of work because about a week before my mom and I realized nobody really planned to do much for decorations so within a week we planned, shopped, borrowed and bought bargains for the wedding. My pictures did not turn out very well but I hope you can get the idea, here are just a few of the tables I decorated. My Grandfather made the cake, not too bad for someone that just survived Thyroid cancer if I do say so myself. I took her bridals and engagements and did her makeup. It was alot of work but completely worth it. Plus there was excellent food and you know you can bribe me with yummy food anytime. She looked beautiful and super happy which is all I can ask since she totally deserves to be happy.

1 comments:

Kay said...

This is the aunt that Kim did all the wedding work for. I just have to say what an awesome job Kim and her mother (my Sister) did for my wedding. The decorations were beautiful. I want them to know how much I love and appreciate all that they did to make my reception beautiful.