CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Cedar City Meetings

I am still in shock about how much stuff I am in charge of for my new position on the board. I take office in September but at our meetings in Cedar I was given my checklist, plus a separate checklist of things to do at the conference!
My hat goes off to the ladies that serve the communities alot of work and effort goes into making things run smooth!


I did have the chance to hike to the neatest waterfall, it was just a little one but it was a fun hike most of the time you spent hiking up the river and through some narrows. There were actually three waterfalls. My brother chickened out at the first one because you had to climb up a log.

1 comments:

The Higginson's said...

I am looking forward to coming tomorrow. You actually don't know how excited I am to see you guy! Well we will be talking to you tomorrow!