Here is a list of the top ingredients that you should watch out for. I hope it helps on your label reading quest. I suggest that if you have Kids you make sure none of these ingredients are in their food.
MSG
Calcium Caseinate
Monosodium glutamate
Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein (HVP)
Textured Protein
Monopotassium glutamate
Hydrolyzed Plant Protein (HPP)
Yeast Extract
Glutamate
Autolyzed Plant Protein
Glutamic Acid
Sodium Caseinate
Autolyzed Yeast
Vegetable Protein Extract
Senomyx (wheat extract labeled as artificial flavor)
I will post more info when I have time but I am off to Cedar City for meetings!
Thursday, June 26, 2008
Ingredient List to Watch Out For!
Posted by Kimberly Kidman at 9:46 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I haven't been on the blogs lately and it looks like you have been buzy having alot of fun. I am glad you are feeling better!
Post a Comment