This last weekend was so nice Angie and I ran away to the spa in mesquite it was definately what I needed. We both had facials and massages and spent the day in the mineral pool, quiet room, sauna and also out at the main pool as well and of course we had alot of fun gambling way late into the night.
Unfortunately I am dumb and took my camera that had a dead battery and did not take the charger!!! so I have no pictures to post :(
We are already planning our next spa weekend probably sometime in August after Fiesta Days gets over so we can relax all those who want to run away are invited. There are no kids and no husbands just the girls.The best part about the weekend was that no one needed anything and there was no where we had to be.
Monday, June 23, 2008
Girls Spa Weekend!
Posted by Kimberly Kidman at 4:24 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment