This last week has been crazy I had classes up at the the University of Utah Sandy campus, then Friday I was able to go to the Martina McBride Concert with Jess and I laughed so hard I forgot how much fun it is to make a fool of myself.... I love Jess for helping me to get out of my comfort zone. Then Saturday morning I was off to Denver for my aunts open house.

It was quite an adventure besides getting lost twice we finally made it to the reception, we even got lost that night while we were out and about and found the temple.... by accident.. it was great! Sunday was an adventure I went to check in and was told I had already missed my flight. There was a mishap in booking the flight, and apparently I was supposed to fly out at 4:20 instead of 6:00..... so there I sat at 4:00 still at the baggage check.... I took my stand-by ticket and headed for security. I made it through fast and up to the gate before the flight took off. I boarded ASAP and caught my flight... thank heavens because the next flight was booked full.

Also Monday night Ashley and I were invited to go 4-wheeling up Lake Fork, it was a Blast... so many fun memories from long ago. We even roasted marshmallows and had a fun time talking in front of the fire.
1 comments:
I'm so jealous! I love Martina McBride. She's got the most amazing voice.
Post a Comment