Here is my first post on my new computer at my own house... yes milestones all the way around. Let me first explain I am sitting on the floor leaning over typing on the keyboard on the floor, too funny as soon as I find me a bargain computer desk I will get one or if any of you are getting rid of one I will be glad to take it off your hands.
Next thing is that I must first thank Kenna for giving her house-poor little friend their old computer tower to make this possible, and I must thank B.J. and all his wisdom and computer skills for wiping it and making it run like a champ.. way to go!
I have so many things I want to blog about but I better first start with how excited I am to attend a baby shower tomorrow for a very dear friend one who has come in and out of my life at times that I have needed it so congrats again Shannon on your little one I am excited to come see everyone and thanks for being such a great person.
Next I took the plunge and am getting new counter-tops for both my bathrooms and my kitchen. The first set of remodel will be the bathrooms and I just purchased some super nice sinks and faucets so I hope it all comes together. The cabinet guy has already been here and given me a bid and I have picked the counter-tops... don't get too excited it is just laminate but pretty dang good looking laminate if I do say so myself......
Here are a few pictures the first set is the downstairs bathroom marble sink and faucet the next set has two glass sinks and two faucets for the master bath (I am going for a spa-like feel in the master bath if you can't tell):
No worries I will take before and after pictures for you all to see! I hope it turns out good.

Thursday, April 9, 2009
Thinking in Writing
Posted by Kimberly Kidman at 8:57 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
You'll have to give a hug to Shannon for me. It's been way too long since I've seen the both of you. And congrats on remodeling! You are so brave. My hubby wants to remodel stuff, but it makes me nervous because I think I know more about the tools in his tool box than he does... and I probably use them more, too. I hope it all goes smoothly for you. Can't wait to see pictures!
Post a Comment