I just thought I would note a few great places to eat out that I have tried that will not bore you with bland gluten free food. (good to know if you ever go out with someone who cannot eat gluten)
Carrabba's
http://www.carrabbas.com/menu/pdf/GFmenu.pdf
PF Changs
http://www.pfchangs.com/menu.shtml
Like I have said before, this has been a crazy adventure, I find out on the 22nd how differently my diet will change forever then I hope to get posting information as I learn.
Tuesday, April 7, 2009
A Few Good Gluten Free Restaurants
Posted by Kimberly Kidman at 1:07 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hey thanks for the tip. I know a family in our ward who would like to know that little bit of information. Thanks for the comment on my blog, BTW! Good luck on the 22nd. You'll have to let us know the results.
California Pizza kitchen, I believe, is another one. Shelby is allergic to wheat and egg, so I try and pay attention in case it's a life-long adjustment.
Post a Comment