CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, April 2, 2009

New Discovery

Ok don't laugh but I started the next phase of this food adventure and you have to mix this powder in with something and drink it 2 times a day in between meals it is supposed to help detox my liver.
Well lets just say that chocolate soy milk is my new best friend!! After gagging and concocting every idea I could come up with to try to get the goo down yesterday, this morning I landed on chocolate soy milk.... don't knock it until you try it.

I would never recommend regular soy milk to anyone I think it is terrible stuff but the chocolate on the other hand is quite good. It is a super great treat for me since I have not had sugar.... yes I checked and the sugar level is not that bad only 19 grams in a cup... compare that to regular chocolate milk :) at least I am finally able to get something sweet out of this deal... LOL.

Also last night I was able to grab some food with a dear friend and she in her own way helped me to realize I should probably post about some of my great/easy meals I am learning to make and the different "light bulbs" that I am encountering along the way. I hope to get some good stuff posted soon!

2 comments:

kenna said...

I freaking love Silk Chocolate Milk. I admit, it took me a couple glasses, but now I really do love it. Good find.

And yes, post about your great and easy meals so I can make real food. You can be my cooking muse.

the larsons said...

Hey dear!! Chocolate Soy Milk eh?? I will have to try it:) I would LOVE if you post your recipes..because we all know that I am not a cook!!! LOL! Love your guts!! XOXO!