I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas and a very Happy New Year. With this year came quite a pleasant suprise for me.
I have been just dating around quite a few people for quite a long time (call me anti-commitment) but last Fall I met someone that I really took and interest in. Over the Holidays I had the chance to really get to know them better and I am excited to say that I am actually dating someone!
For those of you that know me well, you can pick yourself up off the floor (LOL) and close your mouths.

Yes I am actually committed to one person crazy as it sounds :)
I am so excited and happy it is truly nice to find someone that I get along with and that treats me the way I should be treated.
I will try to get some pictures of my holiday adventures posted if I can get them loaded, but I want to just give a quick update since I have been neglecting my blog. I look forward to blogging more and keeping everyone updated on my crazy life.
1 comments:
Sorry it's been a long time since I ventured over to your blog. For some reason it wouldn't let me get on... freaky! Anyway, this mystery guy is way cute! You guys make a great couple! Hope everything else is going well and I'll keep checking in... stalking you... whatever.
And tell him not to break your heart. You totally deserve someone amazing!
Post a Comment