This weekend was a really nice one I had a good time relaxing on Friday then Saturday was filled with BBQ's and fireworks, family and great friends it was a really nice 25th birthday. Thank you to all my wonderful friends I couldn't ask for better!
Sunday has been a lazy day but a good one I don't have much time but I thought I would write a little bit.
We went to West Jordan park and watched the fireworks with friends and it was really fun... not because of the fireworks, they were not that great but definitely the company made it a really nice time.
Sunday, July 5, 2009
Great Holiday and Birthday
Posted by Kimberly Kidman at 9:13 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
DANG! I wish I knew you were in West Jordan -- my husband and I were out there with a couple of friends. I would have love to have seen you! Happy belated birthday too!
Happy birthday! I'm glad you had a great time even though the fireworks weren't that amazing.
Happy late b-day. I hope you had a good one. It would be nice to see you when I come up next time. It should be soon.
Post a Comment