CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, June 25, 2009

New Dishwasher

We finally got my new dishwasher installed last night... bless my aunt and uncle for all their work we had to run and get parts etc. They did not get done until 11:00 last night but I know it is going to be nice to have it is sooo quiet!!!!













I am super excited!

Also my cousins came through on their way to visit the other cousins in Montana they are all going camping and I tell you I wish I could be going too!!
Life has been super crazy but I have to say I am glad to see the sun come out finally this June has been really strange when it comes to weather.

I am doing really well with eating gluten free and besides gaining back a bunch of weight I am feeling very healthy and much better than I have in years!
It has been nice because my best friend Jessica has had problems with her health for a few different reasons but she is sure a support when it comes to finding gluten free information etc. We are able to share new things we learned and we both are feeling MUCH better!

2 comments:

the larsons said...

YAY for no Gluten:) I am excited to find those new stores this weekend!! The new dishwasher looks nice, by the way!!

The Higginson's said...

I am so glad you are doing and feeling so well. Sounds like you have been traveling and having lots of fun. We need to get together soon, but maybe after fiesta days for you!