CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

The luck continues

This is a shout out to anyone who has tried to do a simple home improvement project.

There is no such thing!

I was just going to add some knobs and drawer pulls to my cabinets, simple and not too hard right? WRONG, we get the holes drilled for the knobs first and guess what..... yep that is right the screws are not long enough, crap, so once again I end up having to finish a project by myself. It always happens I think I am ready to go and I even have the help over and available and then......... wham something always goes wrong, like when I got my dryer I had everything to get it hooked up the guy even checked to make sure the plug was right..... wrong..... so the help was there but the plug was wrong. Sometimes I think home projects are supposed to never go right and if they go right for you count yourself very lucky!

Well that is my vent for now, I will get some pictures posted but currently I have cupboards with holes drilled in them and no hardware...lucky me!

3 comments:

Alanya/Ally said...

Holy cow!!! I didn't hardly recognize you! My little girl came in while I was checking out your blog and asked who you were. I told her we went to kindergarten together and her jaw dropped. I don't think she ever thought I went to kindergarten. ;) Did you leave a comment on my blog a few months back? You had signed it, but no last name... I know a lot of Kim's and even one other Kim Robinson. How weird is that? It was good to see your blog and I'll add you to my list. Love ya!

the larsons said...

BJ will disagree with the handles on cabinets.. he actually thinks it is a huge pain in the butt! He said it is not hard- just time consuming and annoying! Anyways..sorry I missed your call last night. My stupid phone didn't even tell me you had called! Love your guts!! XOXO!

kenna said...

I am loving the new look...

Oh, and I totally understand about the fact that there is no such thing as a 'simple home improvement project.'