Ok so I have hardly any followers for my blog I would love it if you would add yourself to the list and make me feel like actually I have friends :)
It was not working right so you couldn't add yourself to the list but thanks to my trusty friend McKenna I am back in business and asking for those few of you that read to add your name to the list.
Also I am off to the Rascal Flatts concert tonight I will for sure blog about it afterwards!!!
Thursday, February 26, 2009
Blog Following
Posted by Kimberly Kidman at 2:18 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I found your blog through Jess' so i thought i would say hi! It was fun seeing you a couple of weeks ago. Have fun at Rascal Flatts, im so jealous :) By the way, how is your house coming? I would love to come see it one day
Post a Comment