I'm Official! I have been officially sworn in as the Education Director of the Utah Municipal Clerks Association. I am set to serve a two year term. Here are some pictures of the ceremony.


I am also kind of a nut because we had a mix up with our rooms for the conference and we got upgraded to the Grand America Hotel. I could not resist taking some pictures the room was as big as where I live I swear. It was fun to feel spoiled a bit.




2 comments:
Congratulations! How nice that you stayed at the Grand America. My step-dad had a business conference there a few years ago and my mom came with him. They could have stayed there and the company would have paid for it but he wanted to save them money and they stayed at a Holiday Inn. My mom was so mad!
Thank you for teaching me about deals! LOL! Love ya!
Post a Comment