CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Montana, Chris Cagle & Emerson Drive

This weekend was a Blast!!!
I got to visit my cousins in Dillon Montana and attend their county fair.
Chris Cagle and Emerson Drive came in concert. I took some pictures but they did not turn out.
It was Super COLD I swear it felt like January up there!
The rodeo went well too it was a ton of fun and I got to know the family better so that was nice.
We ate at the best Mexican food place in Idaho Falls called Garcia's. I highly reccomend eating there if you are ever driving through.
This was a statue thing in the middle of a round about in Idaho Falls.....I thought it was kind of a strange place to have it but it sure was neat to look at.

1 comments:

Drew and Randi said...

looks like you are a busy girl. sorry you had the flu!! hope you are getting better! miss you and need to hang out soon!

xoxo