I took a trip fishing with my little brother and had tons of fun I think I caught about 15 fish which for me is pretty good. I really enjoy just being in the mountains especially the hills in Southern Utah. This time of year is one of the only times I like to fish! This trip was fun because Clay and I kept catching fish at the same time.
Tuesday, May 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Nice!!! Looks like fun! Tell Clay hi for me! I know your super busy..but have fun in Georgia if I don't talk to you before you go!
Hey Chic!! I found your blog through Jessica's! Looks like you and your bro had fun! I love to fish. Clay was just in the clinic the othe day with Archie! Keep in touch!
Staci Blackett
You are such a cute sister! I hope you are doing well! I would love to hear from you!
Post a Comment