CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, October 28, 2010

I have to be honest I forgot

I have to be honest with everything going on I completely forgot about my blog?

It has been a very busy 5 months since we got married.
I have been given the best opportunity to be able to heal and also have the freedom to find what my passion in life is.

I have discovered what I want to do more than anything is help others to be the best version of themselves they can be. I have been fortunate to have mentors and coaches come into my life that have helped me along that path and it is now reality that I will be able to touch peoples lives in so many ways.


I am starting an energy coaching business and will be doing some awesome business consulting. With that comes Goal setting and Reaching and the use of essential oils along with some other great ideas for being the best you can be.

One of the main coaching programs I will be doing is helping to release traumas from our past so we can move forward and stop hanging on to those emotional triggers. An easy way to know if you are over something in your past is to think about it and if there is anything more than just a memory, such as some sort of emotional trigger when you think about it, you are still carrying around negative feelings. I am drafting my website so check it out and let me know what you think www.adjusting2life.webs.com

I am soo excited to launch here in the next month or so and I know there will be something for everyone whether it's business, overcoming your fears of change, or getting healthy and loving yourself again.

Bottom line we all have areas of our life we want to work on and I have been blessed to gain the knowledge and the ability to affiliate with others that know what I may not so that I can help people to get on track to be the best version of themselves they can be!

Lots of Love, Light and Success!
Kimberly

0 comments: