I have to admit I have spent more time trying to figure out how to get a slideshow of our wedding on my site. At last I am running out of ideas so if anyone knows where I can go to find a slideshow I can insert to show you about our big day I would be happy to check it out.
On another note I thought I would start to share some of the information I have been studying and I can't help but see that we as humans have soo many levels. I have also noted that I have taken for granted strengths I posess, assuming that they come just as easy to others. I have decided to start the process of taking what comes so natural to me and breaking it down to share with others.
I am finding that there are so many things in our lives that we struggle with, it could be organization, or dealing with challenges/change, to just needing a different perspective on what we are in the middle of.
I know I am on a path to help alot of people and I figured that by blogging about what I am up to, to those that actually care would be a great way to get some feedback in my process.
Until next time...
Wednesday, August 25, 2010
Interesting things in life
Posted by Kimberly Kidman at 3:32 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I can't wait to see pictures of your wedding so I hope this helps. I really like this link for a slide: http://www.slide.com/arrange?bc=16777215&fx=0&tt=43&sk=153&cy=bb&th=0&sc=16777215
As long as the pics are saved on your computer it's a piece of cake! I really like it, too, because you can add cool effects like fireworks or snowflakes if you choose. Good luck!!!
Email me if you need help and I'll give you a call. wynefamily@msn.com
Post a Comment