CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Invite Language


I struggled to find language that worked well for my whole family, I wanted to make sure my Step Mother felt included so this is what I came up with:

Lori A. Robinson
and Mr. & Mrs. Rick Robinson
are pleased to announce
the marriage of their daughter
Kimberly D’On
to
David Brent Kidman
Son of Brent and Kayleen Kidman

On Saturday May 15, 2010
in the Mount Timpanogos Temple
and request the pleasure of your company
at a reception that evening from 6:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.

1661 East 1400 South
Spanish Fork, UT 84660

1 comments:

Alanya/Ally said...

It looks great! We did something similar when we got married. It's nice to include the step parents. Good luck!

BTW, you'll love the bride room in the Timp. temple. That's where we got married and it's amazing! The story behind the chandelier is it was put together by a mother and her 2 daughters. They went home for the day and came back to find the directions were gone. They knelt down and said a prayer asking Heavenly Father to guide their hands. They were able to put it together and it is seriously gorgeous! You'll love it!

I'm so, so excited for you!!!