
I hope You enjoy these sneek peek pictures of our engagements.




I have to say we have the BEST Photographer EVER!!!! Kara you are awesome!!! I love every picture I have seen so far I can't wait until I get to see them all. It is going to be hard to choose which ones to print for our wedding and which ones to use for our invitations :)
Thank you again for being so wonderful to work with.
3 comments:
KIM i LoVe these pics!!! Sooo amazing!! You guys look great together! And lets be serious who doesn't love a man in uniform!! I better get an invite!! Congrats!!
I have to agree with the above! BTW, I want your shoes... plus the legs attached! What do you do to stay looking so great? You both look so fabulous in those pics!!!
WOW! those are the cutest pictures ever. you 2 look so happy together!! Congrats!! xoxo
Post a Comment