CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, October 2, 2009

Explanation, Going Private

I have to admit I am not very good at this whole blogging deal, but I would like to get better at it so I am toying with the idea of making my blog private so I can talk about all the things I am up to and post pictures and not have to worry who is reading/looking at it. I want to post for my family and friends to keep them updated on my crazy life.

Call me paranoid but I have thought about it alot and I am even going to take my pictures off my facebook and just keep it as a contact point.

I enjoy keeping up with everyone that I care about and I am worried that I might lose contact with some of you so I am hoping that by publishing this post I can give everyone a heads up on the whole going private idea.

Please either e-mail me or post a comment so I can add you to my blog.
kdsgifts4u@yahoo.com

9 comments:

kenna said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
The Smyth Family said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
the larsons said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Alanya/Ally said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Drew and Randi said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
The Higginson's said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
RhettandCass said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
RhettandCass said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.