Sorry I have not been very good at blogging lately I am afraid it is only going to get worse as the weather warms up and I find myself out and about more. I thought I would write a bit and try to get caught up on things that have been happening.
I probably first should write on what NOT to do when home improving your kitchen cabinets, you know the old saying "measure twice cut once" I should have measured many times drilled once. I will try to get a picture posted of the result. I ended up making the holes too far apart.... Oh well it's how home improvement projects go.
I also was the lucky winner of a horrible bout with the flu, the body ache kind where it did not matter if the world was ending I still didn't care that is how bad it was. I missed an entire week of work, I felt terrible. I did nothing but sleep. I went to the doctor the first time and they gave me a shot, it did not help at all, that was on a Monday so on the Thursday I made my brother take me to the insta care in Springville because I couldn't breathe, I was worried I had Pneumonia (spelling?) they checked me out said I didn't have it and gave me some more antibiotics and finally some cough syrup. I am happy to say I am back to normal and as busy as ever.
Also during all this fun I started my gluten free food restriction diet. After I went to the doctor they put me on a no dairy, no gluten, NO SUGAR.... I have been enjoying the fun of a sugar detox the last week and it has been a crazy ride. I am doing better this week I still struggle between lunch and dinner but I do just fine the rest of the time so progress is good. I only have 5 weeks left to go!! YAY then hopefully we can get to the bottom of what makes me so sick all the time.
This last weekend I had the opportunity to head south to warmer climate, I enjoyed the sunshine and even got to take a motorcycle ride up to Zion National Park it was great. The down side was I did get a flat tire during the weekend compliments of a pothole and had to end up buying a new tire for my car.
The Monday night was my Cousin Taylor's dance review, she was co-captain of the team this year and did a great job with creating several great routines. They won State Champions for 3A in Nevada this year. It was great and fun to see all the family. Then I headed home and am back to work busy getting ready to host the German Marshall Memorial Fellowes they arrive Friday.
Wednesday, March 18, 2009
Update on Life
Posted by Kimberly Kidman at 10:01 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
No sugar? That would not work for me! How will you manage?
Post a Comment