CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, January 30, 2009

Update

After a long week of bad weather and a terrible cold I can honestly say I am almost moved into my new place.... well let me rephrase I will have all my stuff in one place actually being moved in might take a while. It is my hope that by the end of this weekend I can have a house warming party date in mind!
I finally got my claim form for my luggage items so that should speed the process of them finding my stuff sooner, in the mean time bless my little brother he bought me a house warming gift of a new digital camera so I can post pictures. The camera is plugged in and being charged as I write so I hope to get some pictures posted soon!
Thank you again to all my wonderful friends that have offered and helped to move my stuff or if anything have been moral support through this learning event. I know this is a great step forward and it will be a new adventure! Come on over once I get settled and I will cook you one of my new recipes from the Shearer's page! Only the best cooks around this area, you will not be disappointed I promise.

2 comments:

the larsons said...

YAY!!! I am soooo happy for you! Your house is so stinking cute:) I couldn't picture a more perfect place for you right now!! Of course, I can't wait to see it once you are all moved in and settled! Love your guts!!!! XOXOXO~

Rohan Shearer said...

Glad you like the recipes! Let us know when you're "officially" in and we'll bring you something yummy!